Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shoot! I wish I knew who I am.

Minor identity crisis here. Also, my paper for English Comp is not going so smoothly. As an aside, was Jekyll/Hyde gay? Why wasn't he married? Why did he trample (rape?) a girl? Why did I stay up all night? So much to do! I should go to the denstist before I leave, visit relatives, speak to the college about my transfer credits, shop for clothes, call up and go out with friends, go to the library to do some research, go see a movie (V for Vendetta?), pack, go to an art museum, am I forgetting anything? But what are the chances I'll get through a third of my list before my Wednesday flight? Ahhh.

Whoa, Teddy, get a grip... Sorry. Anyway, I thought of something: MPD has MPD. It is a dual personality. The primary personality is named MPD. It also has a secondary personality that calls itself DID. This alter self denies MPD's family, living instead in a fantasy world in which it has a family of its own, the group of dissociative diseases. DID is armed with defense mechanisms like standardized diagnostic inventories of which MPD is amnesic. idk. I just felt like saying idk just because everyone always says idk. idk idk idk idk idk idk. Whoops, I'm really overtired. But writing idk is faster than saying "I don't know" so cyberspace is a good place not to know. There will soon be a huge pandemic of not knowing. Watch out world, Idiot America is contagious! (Special thanks to Greenday and the DSM-IV)

No comments: