Sunday, February 14, 2010

Superbowl Party

Went to a Superbowl party Sunday night by Y&A, but got there after the game. I made up to meet MA there, got out of the subway and saw the game was over so I tried to get in touch with MA and see what the deal is. He wasn't answering his phone. I was going crazy but finally he texted me back. I tried to call, no answer, I didn't want to text in the cold. My fingers were freezing. Also, it would be faster if we could just talk for a second. Finally he picked up. (Later he told me his phone is broken that the ringer doesn't work.) He said the game is over, but the party's still going strong so come on over. I did and had a great time. It was a fun, relaxing atmosphere, friendly. Conversation.

And I met J. Adorable NYU boy, film buff. I didn't do anything too flirty or try to pick him up. Then got to my bus at just after 12:30, next bus isn't till 1:45. Went and got Coldstone to kill some time, then sat down and began writing this.

--
2/9
Slightly annoyed that work might be closed for a snow day tomorrow. I don't want to lose a day's pay!

No comments: