Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's post

Good evening New York! Welcome to 2010! So New Year's eve was a blast. Clubbing was lots of fun. My friend Alcohol made sure of that. I got to dance with lots of lovely people.

Then I slept a lot for the first few days of the year. I followed my tweeps and read my news feed. I watched YouTube vids, and Family Guy. Oh! I watched Yossi & Jagger. I got confused in the middle when Jagger turned into Lior, so just be aware that they are the same person. Beyond that, I don't want to give away any spoilers. Go watch it. It's only an hour long and available to Watch Instantly from Netflix. You'll appreciate it better if you understand Hebrew, but it has subtitles. It's sad.

Wait. People! Has anything happened in the new year? Like in the news, politics, wars, terrorists? Why haven't I heard a single thing from the real world. Gosh I need to get better connected.

Anyway, I'm typing this on the subway again. It's a pretty convenient time to just type because there is no Internet access to distract me. I should probably work on better distraction-handling.
Wow. I just spent 15 minutes on the train getting to the stop I usually get on at because the bus I usually take comes only once an hour or so, while the bus to the other stop comes like every 10 minutes. So if I don't time the right bus, it's faster to go out of the way. But the whole system is kind of unfortunate.

I booked a hotel for the night, so I'll head over there and then decide what to do. I need some excitement. I really need some good friends, but I'll just soothe myself with excitement until you guys show up.

OMG, when I saved this document, it's the first time I dated something with 2010! Which brings me to the topic of New Year's resolutions. What do I want to change? I think one thing would be to read more. Maybe start a side business or second job. I want to accomplish more at work in less time.

I don't know. I need to reach out for help. TBC

No comments: