Monday, November 03, 2008

Keep in Touch, Randomly

I know I haven't blogged much lately, but I'm still around so if you've been following this blog and want to know what you've been missing, speak up...

Anyway, things have been good. And like Brianna said, "The happier you are, the harder it is to blog." I've been living and working in New Jersey, playing and relaxing in New York. I've met lots of interesting and wonderful people, gotten angry at politicians for foolish things they say and do, lost little things like ipods and wallets, found some of them where I left them...

I still try to keep abreast of the news, though its so hard to trust... especially when it comes to the election campaign.

I still think cute boys are one of the most compelling reasons to live.

Ehud Olmert is still the PM of Israel. Ha, some things never change.

No comments: