Wednesday, November 28, 2007

me: yesterday, i sat down in a bar and there was this guy sitting across the room from me and he's making eyes at me and i was thinking like alright, why don't you just come over if you want to talk
1:48 AM and then the bartender comes over and says the guy in the striped shirt across from you wants to buy you a drink
i said ok, and he brought me the drink
the guy still doesn't come over
bryanboy.com: well, maybe he's shy
and he was just waiting for you to come up to him
he already made a sign that he's interested
the eyes... and the drink
me: just wait. and then finally, the bartender hands me this note from the guy that he's deaf
1:49 AM bryanboy.com: OH
and he's at the bar?
LOL
1:50 AM me: yah, so i thought i'd scan his note. it was kind of nice. poor guy
bryanboy.com: OMG I WANNA SEE

No comments: