Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Missed Charlie Bartlett at Tribeca

So I went to a lag ba'omer bonfire last night, but I quickly forgot about the fire as I became deeply engrossed in conversation with a really cute guy I met there. I am usually too shy to go over and introduce myself to someone I am interested in, so it was a real Rashbi miracle that he came over to me. I was in heaven.

After they put out the fire, the little kids, full of energy at half past midnight, began playing with the charred wood and lighter fluid. They had a blast lighting little fires and beating each other with brooms. Does Fisher-Price know how much fun kids can have with this stuff?

Today, I made up a menu for the week's dinners. My little bro complained about some of the more exotic dishes, but tonight went over pretty well.

No comments: